What's new

The Ten Commandments Blu-Ray (Two-Disc Special Edition) - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (1 Viewer)

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
many years ago i saw this on a double bill with demille's "samson and delilah" at the vista theater in hollywood. was with a VERY enthusiastic friday night crowd....one of the best times i've ever had in a theater!!

That was a looooong double feature!! Almost 7 hours!

marcco00

Supporting Actor
Real Name
marc
yes it was... but what fun! audience was packed, they were not quiet, they really interacted w the films- when Hedy Lamarr said 'no man leaves Delilah!' boy did they go off! we hissed, booed, clapped and reacted at all the proper moments, and we all got out of there after midnight. movie watching at it's best is a communal experience i learned that night.

also was at a party once w 'the ten commandments' playing on network tv in the backround... at one point everyone there- about a dozen people- all stopped talking & we were ALL watching the movie..... i remember thinking that C.B. would be very proud if he could see this!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks