What's new

The Tarzan Collection.... (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I just can't wait to get my hands on the collection of Johnny Weismuller in the original Tarzan movies... The thought of owning these takes me back to the mid to late 50's when my brothers and I would gather on a saturday afternoon and watch our favorite jungle man while slurping some ice cream floats.....Talk about "time travel"..... All the episodes in this collection are great and the one I really want to watch is Tarzan And His Mate..... I've actually seen the uncut, uncensored edition on cable several years ago so I know it is "very revealing" expecially for its time....1934....Jane was truly a dish!

KathyBeck

Stunt Coordinator
Just got this set today myself. Watching it right now...and I feel like I'm a kid again!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
If you guys focus this discussion on the vintage Tarzan movies, the thread can stay here. But if you'd like to discuss the DVD releases as well and mix it up a bit, I can move the thing over to the Software/Film area.

DonnyD

Screenwriter

OMG...!!! Small bubble burst.... I remember thinking that the lady in the nude scenes had a bigger bu.. that Maureen O'Sullivan seemed to have elsewhere..

Thanks, I didn't realize that but should have known...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks