What's new

The Stone Roses remastered (finally!) (1 Viewer)

Jason_H

Second Unit
Any Roses fans here? I know personally that discovering their self-titled album a few years back was like stumbling upon a wonderful secret. I have listened to it countless times since then.

I just got my copy of The Very Best of the Stone Roses (out in the UK only so far) in the mail today. I have been waiting to hear material from their classic self-titled remastered for a long time...the CD version that has been out for ten years sounds terrible since it was mixed for vinyl. The best of has 80% of the first album on it, the best moments from Second Coming, and their great non-album singles. The remastering sounds just wonderful...I HIGHLY recommend this to any Roses fan, it is like listening to these songs for the first time again!

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
how much is on the cd that is not on the 2 cd releases?

its awful they were screwed by their label and not able to record or play for all those years

Piers C

Stunt Coordinator
Jason,

Thanks for posting this & your impressions of this release. Have you found any reviews of this? I can't find anything on the audio quality, aside from your comments. Anyone?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks