What's new

The Stone Killer 1973 On DVD? (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Does anyone know if the 1973 Charles Bronson movie The Stone Killer is going to be released on DVD in the United States? Which studio owns the rights to The Stone Killer?

Thanks

Robert

DaveRU

Stunt Coordinator
I think Sony may own this one

Still waiting on White Buffalo, Telefon and From Noon Till Three as well to complete my Bronson collection...

Eric Ten

Grip
Real Name
Eric Tengren
The dvd of Walter hill's HARD TIMES includes the trailer for THE STONE KILLER so I thought the dvd wouldn't be far behind, but that was years ago. That flick has some great cheesy stuff and the car chase has all the cliche' S they even hit boxes of chickens, and here's another vote for TELEFON.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Sweden is the first country who will release the Charles Bronson movie "The Stone Killer" on DVD.
June 24th is the release date. Picture is 1,85:1 Widescreen.

Hopefully, you US-folks will get a US-DVD of that movie as well......

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Three days ago I got the Code 2 DVD of "The Stone Killer" from Scandinavia.
The picture quality is outstanding.....- much better than the Bronson DVD "Telefon".

Colors are great for a movie of 1973.
The picture is 1,85:1 anamorphic.

On August 5th the DVD will be released in France as well.

Hopefully, you U.S. guys will get this Bronson DVD in 2009 as well....

I recommended it.

XyzzyoOoyzzyX

Auditioning
Real Name
Barry Pattengill
MGM actually released a legitimate stateside DVD release of 'From Noon Till Three' on 5-12-2009 but without fanfare and then it was suddenly not available - making it more rare than the Japanese DVD release from a few years ago. I have not seen 'White Buffalo' on legitimate DVD except for the Japanese pressing that accompanied 'From Noon Till Three' in the Bronson Box Set along with 'Breakheart Pass'.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
THE WHITE BUFFALO DVD-R can be recommended without reservation if you're OK with the format.

Colin McGuigan

Second Unit
Real Name
Colin McGuigan
Originally Posted by XyzzyoOoyzzyX

. I have not seen 'White Buffalo' on legitimate DVD except for the Japanese pressing that accompanied 'From Noon Till Three' in the Bronson Box Set along with 'Breakheart Pass'.

There's a very fine anamorphic release of White Buffalo available from R4/Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks