What's new

The Stephen King Collection - Sept. 26 (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Davisdvd.com is reporting Paramount will release The Stephen King Collection on September 26 that will include Graveyard Shift, Silver Bullet and new special editions for The Dead Zone and Pet Sematary.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Sure they will. They've already been mentioned in this thread, together with a new Collector's Edition of Cujo (now also from Paramount). I wonder why that doesn't get included in the box set.

Jamie Cole

Stunt Coordinator
Well, the rumor is that the "Cujo" SE has been dropped, which is sad. It's the one that really needed a new DVD.

The "Pet Sematary" transfer is quite nice now. But some of those new extras look nice. I've always wished someone would do a "video tour" of Stephen King's Maine. Though the movies are gruesome, the locations are quite beautiful and I find rural Maine to be very appealing.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
The Cujo CE being dropped would be an awful shame, it's the only of the new titles that was a sure buy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks