What's new

The Start of a Great New Year!! (1 Viewer)

Kraig Lang

Stunt Coordinator
Hi All,
I've been thinking that I shouldn't post this, but decided tonight that I just can't help it.
I wanted to let you know that my year is starting off with a bang and I'm pretty excited about it. I don't normally brag about my own accomplishments, but this one time, I'm going to. Please forgive me. :)
I'm a singer/songwriter, and I received a note early last week that a song I wrote, sang and posted on Garageband.com has been chosen as Pop Track of the Day on January 7th, tomorrow.
To be honest, I'm just brimming with pride. :D
If you're interested, you can hear it at
http://www.garageband.com
and click on the Pop genre for Track of the day on Jan 7th. The song's name is "Comin' Home".
Just so you know, This doesn't help or hinder me or my song in anyway. It's just there, free for you all to listen to.
I hope that you all enjoy.
Kraig
http://www.mp3.com/ascension

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Kraig, congratulations! I wish the fates would smile on me for a change! I mean, is it really too much to be asking for Emmanuelle Beart? :D

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Kraig,

Good for you. It is an accomplishment to be proud of. Here's hoping to a great 2002 for everyone.

Patrick

Kraig Lang

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Steve and Patrick, I've been sending emails and calling family and friends all morning. Sometimes it only takes a little kick in the butt to be productive. I was up all night working on more songs.
I'm gonna need a vacation :D
Kraig

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
right on kraig.

i don't have any speakers hooked up to my computer here at work but i'll give it a listen when i get home

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
Mega Congrats Kraig. :emoji_thumbsup:
Nothing like starting a new year off in so positive a fashion.
~Kurt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks