What's new

The Star Trek Enterprise appreciation and Season 4 discussion thread (this one's for the fans). (2 Viewers)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I don't think that you are going to get a 'good answer on that. It has already started for some shows. I think the 'big' week is the 190-25, but some don't start until next month, and more after the World Series.

Sorry! Glenn

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Friday, October 8... ugh, what are we gonna do until then? I hope that they don't pull ENT off for those weeks in favor of junky 10th-run movies of the week or lame-o pseudo-reality shows. Even reruns of ENT are better than those two.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I just checked the schedule at Psi Phi and it looks like Enterprise will be pre-empted on 9/24 and 10/01. That's three weeks between the rerun for Zero Hour and the premiere. I remember when they used to run the previous season finale and new season premiere back-to-back on the same night with Voyager, I don't why they're not doing it for Enterprise.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Or watch the new TOS DVD's until Oct. 8.

The new season does look quite provocative, in a good way.

edit: Woa,. I just saw a trailer for the new season premier during tonight's Enteprise rerun. Can't tell anything. But it's nice to see new stuff.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Enterprise S4 premieres this Friday. We'll soon see what the heck these Alien Nazis are all about. There's already a review in this week's TV Guide. You can guess what Matt Roush thinks.

With all the promos on ABC for Boston Legal, it's interesting seeing how William Shatner's Denny Crane character on that show varies from flamboyant to somewhat Kirk-like. As he's now promoted as an Emmy winner, it will be interesting to see if they will be able to get him on Enterprise. He looks good in the promos and looks every bit capable to stepping into James T. Kirk's shoes again. He may be a little heavier, but he looks like he's still got the chops for it.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Enterprise Season 4 starts on the 22nd; the next two weeks are just Berman & Braga cleaning up from the end of Season 3 before Manny Coto (hopefully) brings the good stuff. :)

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
This week's "Entertainment Weekly" gives the season opener a "C-". Fortunately I've never been swayed by any of their reviews and I doubt neither will any fans. I only started watching "Enterprise" from about the middle of the third season and I got hooked. I wish UPN had re-run older episodes to allow some catching up. I still never saw the Season 3 opener. I was able to catch up on some old episodes from a friend who recorded them and then burned them as video CDs. Looks like Friday will be an all SF night once SG-1 and SG-A return next year.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member

Actually, it was SpaceShipOne's second manned spaceflight, the previous one -- a test flight -- not being part of the spacecraft's X Prize run. Last week's flight was round one of its X Prize mission, while today's flight clinched the X Prize for Burt Rutan's team at Scaled Composites.

In all, SpaceShipOne has made three successful flights into suborbital space, replicating the suborbital missions of the legendary X-15 rocketplane.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Thanks, Mark

My zap2it.com listing for UPN tonight is
A Different World
A Different World
Real Life 101
Ultimate Choice
News
Wazz Up

I'll set the VCR for 3 hours starting 8, God knows what I'll get. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks