What's new

The Star Chamber (1983) (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Another low cost release from Fox and one I remember watching but the details are fuzzy. So that is a good excuse to purchase another title and add to the collection. Never mind I'll probably only watch it once a year. At the price it sold for it was not too much more than a rental! The film itself stars Michael Douglas and Hal Holbrook And is presented in the OAR of 2:35 and has been hopefully enhanced with the 5.1 Dolby Digital soundtrack listed. For those that are so inclined the dvd also offers up a Full Frame version - well, at least Fox is trying to cater to a wider audience while keeping the OAR camp happy. ( Are you listening Universal & Columbia Tri Star? ) Have yet to watch it but for those interested I will give some insight on the audio and video and how they measure up before the weekend. Release date is Feb.1. Oh yes, and it does include an insert.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Giddyup! Been waiting a looong time for this one, and the price is right. But you know how I hate paperwork...

Thanks a lot for the heads-up. Cheers!

DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks