What's new

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Live action) (1 Viewer)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Did you see the trailer for this yet? It came out back in December, and saw a couple photos of Nic Cage in New York floating around recently too for re-shoots. I thought the trailer looked pretty cool....and I'm sure most people know who Jay Baruchel is by now since he's got a bunch of movies coming out now (She's Out of My League, How to Train Your Dragon and this).

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/disney/thesorcerersapprentice/

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Saw the trailer before one of the movies we just saw. Didn't realize it was a remake of the cartoon until we saw the brooms and mops cleaning the floor! I think it looks pretty good!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I went to a movie a few weeks ago. And 2 or 3 of the trailers had movies with Cage in them. I guess he is working hard to pay off those IRS debts. :)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
LOL - perhaps. I've been noticing Jay Baruchel a lot lately, actually - feel like all his upcoming previews have been dominating my TV screens recently - especially How To Train Your Dragon. I liked him in Tropic Thunder so it'll be interesting to see how he handles his leading roles these days, especially a big summer blockbuster. Read an interview with him recently, and apparently he loved working with Cage.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Well done Disney! This was a fun, totally action packed film with a decent story, some kick-ass effects and sound track. There's some great homage's paid to Star Wars, Indiana Jones and best yet, the original Sorcerer's Apprentice. This one gets an A+

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks