What's new

The Sopranos Season 6, Part II - April 2007 (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

I never even thought about recording the episode since I knew I was going to be at home at the time. In retrospect, I wish I had have recorded it.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I'm interested to see if there's any bonus material on the DVD release this week. Past Sopranos seasons have always been "bare bones", but since this is a 4-disc set and there were only 9 episodes I'm thinking there will be a little extra content this time around.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
There's not much more than the other Soprano DVDs. Here's the list copy and pasted from AmazonThe commentaries should be good (I'm especially interested in hearing Steven Van Zandt).

Circuit City is giving away a Cleaver hat like they had in the show with the purchase of the set. :)

EDIT: I'm sure the inevitable series set next year will have a bonus disc. If there's anything good on the bonus disc, I'd probably sell my sets off on eBay and buy the series set.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Well, once again HBO puts out a set with underwhelming extras. The only decent bonus feature on any of the season sets to date was the hour long interview with Chase on the season 1 DVDs. I thought for sure they'd do something special to commemorate the last season, but I guess not. The question now is: why the hell do they need 4 discs for 9 episodes?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Just re-watching this season.

The 2nd to last episode, Blue Comet, the dinner scene with Melfi, who is the asian chick sitting next to Melfi, cause it looks a lot like Lexa Doig.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks