What's new

The smartest thing Sony has ever done? (1 Viewer)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
It was so strange to hear of a double-feature in the movies. Especially two of the biggest movies of the summer. I might go tomorrow just to see the second Die Another Day trailer...and probably morbid curiosity.

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
These double features, while uncommon, are really not that surprising. The better ones are the double features which include a sneak preview of a film not yet in wide release piggybacked with a popular film currently playing in the theaters.

~Edwin

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
That's how I saw "The Rocketeer" for the first time, it was the second movie in a double feature (can't remember what the first movie was though).

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
And it's how I saw American Pie a week in advance of its opening. Only bad thing is knowing my money contributed to a Julia Robert's film (Notting Hill) that I refused to watch. :angry:

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I'd just like to say to Tom that any PE quote in a sig is cool to me. :emoji_thumbsup:
Also, while not unique, I do think that it's a smart thing to hit SEPT with your biggest hits from the summer to scrape a little extra BO together while the competition is horrible. I'm even thinking about catching this double feature just for the fun of it at this price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks