What's new

The Simpsons to be Getting Rid of Ralph Wiggum? (1 Viewer)

Joe McCabe

Second Unit
The theory I heard does involve Milhouse, but ends up with his Mom (Luanne Van Houten) actually being the departing character. She supposedly will move to Capital City, and Milhouse will end up staying with his Dad

That would be ok with me, but it won't be that big of a moment.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Yea Nancy does Ralph, Bart, and some others. She did a good bit when she was on Conan.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Any character that is suggested will undoubtedly bring about a chorus of "that's one of my favorites!" There's no character they can get rid of without some fan disappointment.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well, I didn't recall anyone being broken up when Maude Flanders was killed off

If it is Luanne Van Houten
It probably wouldn't make a world of difference to me. Isn't that person voiced by a non-regular voice actor that might be prone to leaving the show?

StephenA

Screenwriter
It better not be Ralph. He's one of the classic characters of the show, up there with Homer and Barney to me. Hopefully it's a lesser known/liked character.

James T

Screenwriter
I hope it's not Ralph either. I could live with the spoiler of Luanne Van Houten
as I never cared for that character.

"My doctor said I wouldn't have any nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there"

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
They just played the episode where Bart joins the teen braves and Ralph had a TON of awesome lines in that episode. When the wolf has him in his mouth - "You smell like dead bunnies!" :D

It definitely can't be him.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I bent my wookie!

the first spoiler, I would consider no loss. I never really had anything for that character.

same with the second spoiler. either of them would be alright leaving.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
were originally voiced by Maggie Roswell. Based on what I've heard, she wanted more money and left the show when she didn't get it. (This was before Maude Flanders was killed off.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks