What's new

The Simpsons: The Fourteenth Season Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I just got a chance to go through this set and I doubt anyone cares anymore (especially since I'm about 8 months late) but there's a bunch of easter eggs on the set.
On disc 1, go to
-Treehouse Of Horror XIII, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see an animatic of a deleted opening from Treehouse Of Horror VII. Press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes' a second time, a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see the animatic for the opening of the episode and the Send In The Clones segment.
-How I Spent My Strummer Vacation, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a brief behind the scenes look at the episode with Elvis Costello
-Bart Vs. Lisa Vs. The Third Grade, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Commentary', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
-Large Marge, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
On disc 2, go to
-The Dad Who Knew Too Little, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Commentary', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
-Barting Over, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a TV Guide article on the episode and tickets to a special event that was held for the episode
-A Star Is Born Again, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
-C.E.D'oh, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Commentary', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
On disc 3, go to
-'Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
-Three Gays Of The Condo, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Commentary', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
-Old Yeller-Belly, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
-Brake My Wife, Please, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Commentary', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
-The Bart Of War, press LEFT from 'Play Episode With Deleted Scenes', a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see a deleted scene
On the main menu screen, go to Extras, press RIGHT, a 'XIV' appears, press ENTER to see unused menu animation

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks