What's new

The Simpsons Season 17 (1 Viewer)

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator

The get excited when they see the TV, then disappointed when they see the PBS logo, then excited again when they see the "In association with..." then disappointed again when they see "The Canadian Film Board."

haha good stuff.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member

I doubt it, their last "retaliation" (footage of Homer from the opening sequence edited so that he gets ran over)was revealed to be a joke already used in an earlier "Treehouse of Horror" episode. PLAGIARISMO!

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams

I would have thought a show that has nothing to prove anymore would be above insessant bashings. What is this...the fourth or fifth time?

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I don't know if anyone is still watching this show. I started watching it when it first premiered in 1990, but stopped after the 1st season ended, and came back in 1996. I never thought the show would still be running this long.

I enjoyed last night's episode, mainly because of Mr. Burns, who is my favorite Simpsons character.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
As much as I don't really care for the new epsiodes, I still watch them just because it's something new....and what else am I going to do on a Sunday night ;)

I thought the McGuyver thing was pretty funny. When Richard Dean Anderson said that he uses blue contacts to hide his latino heritage. :laugh:

But other than that, having the bull eat Homer's iPod was funny.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
I watch very infrequently. I've seen maybe five new episodes the past few years. The Macguyver story was awesome while the India story wasn't that good.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
While I want to weep when I see what The Simpsons has become, I can say that every episode usually has one line that makes me laugh. My favorite line from this episode was when Burns tells the plant workers that their jobs are being outsourced and Lenny jumps up and says "I just bought a three million dollar house!"

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I thought last night's episode was very very good; I always like the way the show can merge very different storylines, in this case the kidnapping of MacGuyver, outsourcing at the plant and the Bollywood extravaganza not to mention references to Apocalypse Now and Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom!

The show has been renewed through season 19. I think it's a safe bet that we're looking at a season 20 too. I say keep it coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks