What's new

The Simpsons 12/07/03 (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Good show this week, with the return of Rabbi Krustofsky, Krusty trying to convince FOX to air his bar mitzvah ("You guys are known for taking chances on crap!"), and Homer, Moe, Carl, and Barney getting their own mindless TV show - which is a hit, until Lisa suggests they make it meaningful. And we find out that Lisa owns a copy of "The Complete Guide to The Simpsons"! :laugh:

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I liked the gag in which Lisa asks why the family can't try the same idea more than once and then Hibbert comes in with Santa's Little Helper's puppies.

One thing I did not like about this episode is when Krusty runs into Bart and Lisa who just "Happen" to be strolling around in the Jewish community

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
One thing I did not like about this episode is when Krusty runs into Bart and Lisa who just "Happen" to be strolling around in the Jewish community
Well, the Jewish Walk Of Fame was probably really long. :D

I actually thought it was a pretty damn good episode. There's some life in the old boy yet...

Jason

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
"disco stu knows his place" :)

"are you circumcised? ANd then some" :)

The pregnant lady looking at her twins and saying "ok great lets watch something meaningful" and switches it to Homers show

This one was good. I was expecting it to turn into the Jazz Singer.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I didn't like the main plot with Krusty at all, a real stinker. Homer's TV show was funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks