What's new

The Simpsons - 05/04/03 (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
This was IMO the best episode of the season! I loved that they had few classic characters in the tree house party in he beginning, and seeing Duffman back again was great. I laughed out loud several times, like when Homer ordered Marge to "prepare the Emergency ham". :D

I always seem to like the episodes with Santas Little Helper in them. :)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I loved Duffman's reading of "oh yeah" when told his family had been one-shot characters.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
"Marge, Prepare the Emergency Ham!"

I thought Duffman's real name was Sid (as was said in the episode where Duff is going to move the Isotopes to Albuquerque) Forgot what they had it as last night

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I thought Duffman's real name was Sid (as was said in the episode where Duff is going to move the Isotopes to Albuquerque) Forgot what they had it as last night
I think they implied in one episode that there had been more than one Duffman.

In the commercials, when Homer was choking the dog Marge says something like "You can't choke the dog like he was your son!". This wasn't actually in the show, was it? (I'm just making sure I am remembering right.)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
In the commercials, when Homer was choking the dog Marge says something like "You can't choke the dog like he was your son!". This wasn't actually in the show, was it? (I'm just making sure I am remembering right.)
Nope, I think Marge just said "Stop it, that's inhumane, Homer!" or something to that effect.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i unfortunately missed fox shows sunday night, stupid bad weather kept the weathermen on the tv for over 3 hours. i was so wanting to see this episode after reading the synopsis.

Stephen Heath

Stunt Coordinator
We got home too late and missed it. Therefore I will be the one saying that this is the worst episode ever (someone had to), because it wasn't on two hours later for my personal convenience =p

I gotta get a TIVO or something =p

R

RossTerry

an instant classic episode

they werent all over the place and stuck with one idea

the amish and menenites(sp?) were funny

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
re: duffman, the guys at Moe's were surprised to see Duffman as they heard he had died. Duffman replied, "Duffman can never die! Only the actors who portray him!"

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
You know what? I can still remember this episode. That means it must have been pretty good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks