What's new

The Simpsons - 04/27/03 (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Decent episode, nothing particularly bad. Singing is always a good thing, the Gollum bit was nice, but the best part of the episode was at the end of Maggie's dance when she held a Buzz Cola up to the "camera" and winked. I didn't care for the rest of the dance at first since it seemed like they were recycling it from the "Sex Bomb" dance a few episodes back.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
It was pretty decent, although I'm not fond of Tress MacNeille playing children. I've always thought her voice is much more appropriate for adult characters.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Bad episode. The only parts I liked were Maggie's dance and the animals taking turns at the edge of the cliff.

~T

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Another solid B+ episode this season.

Maggie's dance took me by surprise and I sputtered a shocked laugh when Homer told the Native Americans that they were "guests in our country".

None of the David Byrne stuff struck me as all that amusing, but overall a worthwhile episode in my book.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I was mildly amused by Maggie's dance but burst out laughing at the wink at the end. It was totally unexpected and so dead on.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Not a very good episode.

I'm definately getting sick of Lisa. All the funny parts were already mentioned. The rest of this episode seemed pretty aimless.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I just watched it off of my tivo. Bad episode IMO just a bunch of funny jokes staggered through 23 minutes of air time. I still laughed but the jokes are getting easy. The crazy texan who shoots into the air for no reason. The lack of set ups for some jokes makes me crave early episodes where story went along with the laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks