What's new

The Simple Life 3: Interns? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Every season of The Simple Life has been released shortly after the season finale, except for the third season. Any idea of when we can expect it? I miss Paris and Nicole's silly fun! Geez...

Andy

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
There sure was. I worked on the Miami episode as a PA with a friend of mine. I won't elaborate (I'm still not sure about those ND agreements) but, needless to say, it was quite an experience... my first professional gig having graduated from film school last October. 99% of the people we worked with were great, simply wonderful, hardworking, creative individuals. No, I didn't get to meet the girls, didn't really care. Did get lost, though. :)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I'll admit, I liked the first two seasons, but the third season was just so noticably scripted and staged, it wasn't as much fun. Not that the orignals were true representations of reality, but it was like a bad sitcom at times.

MichaelFA

Stunt Coordinator
Soooo.... any update on this title at all? I'm getting worried it won't ever come out now... :frowning:

MichaelFA

Stunt Coordinator
Well another thing I thought of is the fact that Season 3 had 16 half-hours, which would not fit on 1 double-sided disc like the other seasons did... would it? Maybe they are hesitant to release a 2-Disc Set because they know a lot of people wouldn't want to shell out the extra cash. Who knows.

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
Oh I'm sure they won't hesitate to put 8 episodes on each side. They are probably waiting until the new season airs.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
It has been announced for Region 2. Hopefully we'll hear about a release for R1 soon:

Title: The Simple Life: Interns
Starring: Paris and Nicole
Released: 9th january 2006
SRP: £17.99

Further Details
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the release of The Simple Life: Interns for the 9th of January 2006, priced at around £17.99. The two-disc set features all sixteen episodes from the series, but no supplemental material has been announced. (DVDAnswers.com)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Damn Region 2...! Why do they get all of our fine American programming before we fine Americans get them?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks