What's new

The "Silo II" is finally finished!!! :) (1 Viewer)

Mike_Ped

Second Unit
WOW! Very VERY nice sub. Your webpage is going to be a big help for me to build my own sub :)
Mike

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Thats looks fantastic Brian!!!
biggrin.gif

Tell us how it sounds.
------------------
Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I am comfortable with that. I am enlightened.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Great job! I may end up adding a second driver to my sonosub as well so you're top mount looks very interesting...
------------------
http://www.attcanada.ca/~itisi

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
So should I go 4-Sony's (for those that where following that thread) or the new custom cannon I just look at!
The suggested retail and where to purches comeing soon.!!! :)
Just fantastic work. Your design and workman ship is impressive to say the least.
------
Good golly the 4-Sony car driver guy (Brian) needs to hear this 2-SHIVA alinement. Should put things in perspective for him. Not a flame starter, just real life performance seems to make people belivers!~~ The proof is in the pudding...
-------
Congrates -- Beautiful Beast you got there.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
That looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing. It is really great when someone goes to the trouble to photodocument this type of project. It's a real inspiration to all the DIYers and potential DIYers out there. Much appreciated!
------------------
Philip Hamm
Pat's the best!™
AIM: PhilBiker
click on the little green house to see the evolution of my home theater!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks