What's new

The Shield - Season 4 ongoing thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Ok... Does anybody else NOT like that fact that the previews for the new season are saying something to the effect of:

"beginning of the end" this isn't the last season is it, season 5???

Man I freaking hope not......................

R~

Parris

Stunt Coordinator
I remember hearing the actor that plays Dutch on the radio a few months back and he indicated that they will have a season 6 and then call it quits.

Speaking of which how do you think The Shield will end?? Personally I think Vic will wind up getting killed while Shane and Ronnie go to prison and Lem probably walks away clean. Aceveda will probably just get caught in a huge scandal and will have to resign from office in shame.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think Mackey and company will live happily ever after to some degree. In other words, I think they'll get away with their various crimes. Generally there is a 'happy' ending (after many terrible events) to each season and I think the series will have a samilar conclusion. So I think the end will have some tragic events but it will end with Mackey just barely getting out of it and walking off into the sunset.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I am kinda hoping that the last 10min or so, we see vic up on the stand and this was basically him telling the story of what has gone on for the past 6 years............

I kinda don't want it to end... But at least we got I am hoping 6 great freaking seasons of the Shield....

R~

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I thought i woudl update this thread with some old but exciting news, The Shield Season 5 has been givin 8 more episodes!! Now I personally wonder if thats just to wrap up the series or if it's just cause this show made the FX Network? Anyways thought I would mention it heres a link as well, Season 5 talk

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
I think the adverts for the new season are fantastic. The use of Johnny Cash's "more hopeless than the utterly hopeless original" version of the Nine Inch Nails song "Hurt" is perfect for the ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks