What's new

The Secret Circle - season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The CW brings Britt Robertson (Life Unexpected) back on "The Secret Circle", airing on Thursday nights at 9 p.m. EDT. It appears to be about witches. http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-secret-circle

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I watched it tonight because I really liked Brittany Robertson on Life Unexpected, but I doubt I'll be sticking around. They took the Vampire Diaries formula and transported it to witches in a very Twilight-esque town. The back story seems fascinating with the mother and all of the dead parents, but the superficial casting on most of the coven or whatever is a turn off.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
You could really make a drinking game out of this show: take a shot every time Diana announces an out-of-left-field social engagement that leaves her boyfriend and Cassie conveniently alone together, take a shot every time the witch with no self-respect hops into bed with the warlock that treats her like shit, take a shot every time one of the parents does something evil, etc.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I'm liking this show. Especially the story about the adults and what happened years earlier. Glad they are mixing the young and old.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
On a CW show, it's refreshing to see a teenage protagonist acknowledge that they're out of their league and turn to a parent or guardian for help. It was also neat getting a glimpse of what a full on witch can do via the grandmother.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
This show is still very much in the "guilty pleasure" category, but I'm starting to get a little invested. Brittany Robertson does creepy badass better than I might have expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks