What's new

The Scrubs (season 3) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just a reminder that Scrubs is on tonight at 9:30 p.m. EST (getting bounced from Thursday by The Apprentice for the time being).

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Just to show my displeasure again for this move:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: to you NBC. You make a crowded Tuesday even worse.

On the other hand, glad we get a new episode of scrubs tonight!

Is this week the one with M J Fox?

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
I'm so pissed about the move. I've got volleyball on Tuesday nights (walking out the door in a second) and have to tape "24". Can't watch one and tape the other. :angry:

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Aaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh! Dammmittt! I totally forgot about the move. shit shit shit. Well, I won't forget next week, or will I?

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Good episode this week. The moves, I agree, are silly. I'd gotten used to it on Thursday and yes, like most of you, I hate to see it come on the same time slot as 24. I really need to get myself a Tivo.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
"I'm going to give you the same advice I give to my son every morning: 'Lose the make-up, get a haircut, and stop using my razor to shave your fun zone.'"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Yes, Tivo will cure many of your ills.

Mine even caught the schedule change automatically.

I know that this wasn't on this season, but I loved when JD was getting water squirted on his pants by the Janitor, and JD goes to the bathroom to use a dryer, he is up on a chair getting dried then Kelso walks in. "Son, you really should buy that thing dinner first"

Best.Line.EVER!!!!

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
JD: "Hey Dr. Kelso, why don't you tell me those stories of yesteryear?"

Kelso: "Well JD, back in 1969I dont like you."

Good stuff.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso. How ya doin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best. Line. Ever.
My wife totally agrees and immediately started utilizing it at her work. :)

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious too. But my fav moment (besides any of Sarah Chalke looking hot/undressed :b ) was last year (or was it 2 years ago) when the janitor was reacting to JD's attitude that he was stupid. He was acting like Frankenstein kinda as he struggled to open a locker. Great stuff.

Lucky for me I have TIVO, but this show should be NBCs flagship show at this point, primed to take over for Friends.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Scrubs Tuesday Night Alert: It's on tonight at 9:20 EST (Supa-sized!)

And the guest star is : Michael J. Fox

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks