What's new

The Scrubs (season 3) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Man oh man, this show had me rolling on the floor. What was weird is I'd just seen "I Am Sam," which is not exactly a fun picture, and Kelso plays a rather emotionless judge in it. Odd parallel to Neil Flynn (the janitor) being Neil Flynn (the actor who plays the janitor and the cop). Classic. Even with all the hilarity, this show still managed to maintain a dramatic feel. No other show I've seen has done this so skillfully.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"My Dirty Secret"

Another good episode (which was to be broadcast earlier in the year, middle of October).

The Janitor giving Turk some attitude was great.

Cox was also "on" this episode.

JD sleeping on Rowdy was a funny sight.

Everyone making fun of Carla was inspired.

"It's a giraffe!" *Applause*

MattBu

Stunt Coordinator
GREAT episode. One of the best ones ever in my opinion. How THIS show can't be tagged to be the 7:00pm replacement on Thursdays is beyond me.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
"Shouldn't you buy her breakfast first?" :laugh:

-----

"I've never heard a woman make sounds like that before."

"Oh, I'm sure you haven't." :laugh::laugh::laugh:

-----

"Oh my God, is that a teardrop on her bojango?"

"She's got a tattoo on her *beautiful* *vagina*."

"This just isn't fair!" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Michael J. Fox will appear in 2 episodes next month (playing an Obsessive-Compulsive doctor). Should be fun.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I heard he was going to play a surgeon. I'm a big proponent of the fight against Parkinson's, and a huge Michael J. Fox fan in general, but I got a good laugh out of that. It should be a great run.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Cute episode, enjoyed Eliot's and Carla's bonding adventure, JD's intrepidation of Danni's staying over, Terk and Cox not budging on what they each knew was right and Terk earning Cox's respect.

Didn't need to see the gimp, though... :)

Way to go, Ted!

Todd's balls... LOL!

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I don't think there's a such a thing as a bad episode.
Great to have it back. If only for a week.

HAHAH They showed the gimp.

Elliot's "O" face... :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Scrubs will move to Tuesdays at 9 p.m. EST (thanks to The Donald's "The Apprentice" getting smacked around by American Idol on Wednesday):

Story here

But some super-sized episodes will make a shambles of the scheduling in February:

Story here

Sean Cauley

Stunt Coordinator
Once again, Scrubs gets the royal screwgie from NBC. Thank you, NBC for once again pitting two of my favorite shows against each other! The reason I was glad Scrubs moved to Thursdays in 2002 is so that it wouldn't be opposite 24 anymore, but I appreciate you putting it back in that position. I wanted to have to start dealing with weekly VCR rituals again. You're swell, NBC.

Guess what has two thumbs and is just about to quit watching your network completely? Sean Cauley. How ya doin'?

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
When is NBC going to realize that Scrubs is one of the best shows they have going right now? Moving it again...?!?

I'm sure they just don't get it. After all, Ed is one of their better shows and it looks like it is being cancelled. Hidden Hills had potential and it was axed before it even had a chance...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks