What's new

The Scrubs (season 3) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
It's great to see "Scrubs" again, but.............Was it my imagination, or did I see an episode without "The Todd". I hope they havent wrote him out of the show, I love the sexual innendou of the Todd.

Great Episode, surprise to see Cox's wife (Cristina Miller) in the premier again, Sarha Chalke is HOT!!!! why the hell would they write her characte as a low self-esteem loser?

Where's the Todd?

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
I love the sexual innuendo of the Todd.
In your endo! :D

I thought this episode was a perfect example of the balance that "Scrubs" puts on drama and comedy. I really dug the voices that J.D. did in the beginning, and Dr. Cox was once again the best part of the show. I know I've said this before, but I think Zach Braff has inherited John Ritter's talent for physical comedy. The resemblance was almost uncanny last night. I think he got some pointers from the man himself while filming last season (and maybe even this season).

Sarah Chalke is definitely smokin' (not that she wasn't before), and she...well...had some "bounce to the ounce" in that slo-mo shot walking down the hallway. Be still, my heart.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
All is right with the world, now that Scrubs is back.

This episode and then Will & Grace had me rolling on the floor last night. Stomach is still sore from laughing.

I don't think The Todd is gone for good...he better not be.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I still can't fathom people who aren't won over by this show if they just give it a chance. I was laughing out loud and hand. It's definitely good to have this show back again.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Oh man, Scrubs continues to prove that it is one of the finest shows on network TV! I wondered going into last night's episode if there would be something of a letdown from last season, but they nailed it!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The Kelso nasal whistle was the funniest bit of the episode for me, but there were so many bits of zaniness to choose from in this episode.

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
Episode 3.2 (10/9/03)

Pretty good episode. Journey! Funniest thing had to be when J.D., Carla, and Elliot were at Sea World and Sean was in the pool with the dolphins. When he jumps and goes slow-mo as he waves at Elliot!! Funny as hell!!!

-Pancake

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
Best part of the show for me was Scott Foley and the seal.

Plus, the "man date."

I've seen this show from the beginning and it just gets better and better. NBC really should consider this their replacement for Friends.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I loved this episode as I do every Scrubs ep. I don't really care for Elliot's new look though, very 80's glam.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There is just so much stuff packed into each episode. The whole Journey montage for "Don't Stop Believin'", JD's imagined wedding to Marsha Marsha Marsha, Betty the seal, the whales at the end, the jar of pee, the janitor's fear of Carla, the Man Date, and on and on...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
But Kelso's nasal whistle used as an early warning device was not the way it was used on Ally McBeal by the Biscuit, who used it to get opposing counsel off their game in court.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
What I love about Scrubs is the way they stuff it with numerous seemingly throw-away 10-second jokes along the way, like the "Marsha Weddng" and "My favorite chips induce anal leakage." My wife didn't even catch that chips one, but asked why I was laughing so hard. Almost like Police Squad! (in color), with so many jokes you could miss a few along the way.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Yes, another great episode. Turn away from this show and you'll miss stuff! My wife walked into the room, saw the guy screaming and holding his ear, and asked what the heck that was about, but I was too busy smiling to answer. Love this show!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"My Lucky Night" 10/30/03

Overall, another fast-paced and amusing episode that also delves into some relationship drama, and career advancement, performance enhancement companionship, and riddle-culing the janitor and company to expected but all-the-while funny consequences.

I was rolling with the baguette reply, and the sterile high five.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks