What's new

The Saint 1997? / The Avengers 1998? (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I'm curious if anyone has heard about plans to bring either of these titles to blu ray?

They were my introductions to both series of which I am now a great fan of both the film and original tv series'. I would love to see them release the alternate ending of The Saint as well as the full cut of The Avengers film.

Any news on the 1960's tv series of both titles coming to blu ray would be great to hear too!

Thanks!

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Just curious if anyone has heard about these 2 titles coming to blu ray.

I would think The Saint would be a bit more likely. However The Avengers has quite a bit of footage that was cut before it was released in theaters.

I think both would be great blu ray titles.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
The saint is on Netflix in HD. Doesn’t look like much has been done since the dvd transfer....

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The saint is on Netflix in HD. Doesn’t look like much has been done since the dvd transfer....
It's hard to believe that tomorrow will mark 21 years since its DVD release back in 1998. I bought the HD digital from iTunes last year when it was on sale. I remember sampling it and thinking it's an improvement over the DVD. I need to watch that HD stream in entirety.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
It's hard to believe that tomorrow will mark 21 years since its DVD release back in 1998. I bought the HD digital from iTunes last year when it was on sale. I remember sampling it and thinking it's an improvement over the DVD. I need to watch that HD stream in entirety.

thanks for the post.
I guess it’s time to get on the iTunes boat for films....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yacubjkc
Recent bookmarks