1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

THE ROYAL FAMILY Redd Foxx on Decades Channel

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by RBailey, Feb 4, 2019.

1. RBailey

RBailey Second Unit

John Hall
    The Decades Network is showing all 15 episodes of the 1991-1992 series, THE ROYAL FAMILY as part of its weekend binge package starting Saturday, February 9th at 1:00 p.m. eastern time. The Redd Foxx-Della Reese series will have at least 3 complete airings through Sunday morning when a all-day binge of THE FACTS OF LIFE will air.

Here's the Wikipedia info on this CBS series from Eddie Murphy's production company. Redd Foxx passed away after 7 episodes and the series continued on for another 8 entries. It appears that Decades is also showing 2 episodes that were never shown after the series was cancelled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Royal_Family_(TV_series)

JoeDoakes and Radioman970 like this.
  2. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Producer

I would love to pick up the 2 unaired episodes. I have all of the aired ones from the original airings. No Decades any more in New York unfortunately. Thanks, CBS.

3. MatthewA

MatthewA Lead Actor

Matthew
    The only episode I've ever seen was the episode with Redd's character's funeral. My family and I had just gotten to my grandmother's house in Virginia, and she died less than six years later.