What's new

THE ROYAL FAMILY Redd Foxx on Decades Channel (1 Viewer)

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
The Decades Network is showing all 15 episodes of the 1991-1992 series, THE ROYAL FAMILY as part of its weekend binge package starting Saturday, February 9th at 1:00 p.m. eastern time. The Redd Foxx-Della Reese series will have at least 3 complete airings through Sunday morning when a all-day binge of THE FACTS OF LIFE will air.

Here's the Wikipedia info on this CBS series from Eddie Murphy's production company. Redd Foxx passed away after 7 episodes and the series continued on for another 8 entries. It appears that Decades is also showing 2 episodes that were never shown after the series was cancelled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Royal_Family_(TV_series)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I would love to pick up the 2 unaired episodes. I have all of the aired ones from the original airings. No Decades any more in New York unfortunately. Thanks, CBS.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
The only episode I've ever seen was the episode with Redd's character's funeral. My family and I had just gotten to my grandmother's house in Virginia, and she died less than six years later.

ConnorPSJ

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
I would love to pick up the 2 unaired episodes. I have all of the aired ones from the original airings. No Decades any more in New York unfortunately. Thanks, CBS.
Did you ever get them/see them (the last 2 eps). I am in the same boat as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks