What's new

The Roswell Crash tonight on Sci-Fi (1 Viewer)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Like Al Capone's vault or the pyramid shaft? Of course, I'll be tuned in because I admit that watched the 2 above also! :b

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I'll be watching. I think I read they claim to have a "smoking gun"? Ofcourse, this will probably be revealed past the 3/4 mark of the show (and not really be that exciting)...but what can I say, I'm a sucker for this kinda stuff (and it helps that Firfly + John Doe arent on tonight).
JQ

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
All the hype is for this dumb Roswell special, when there's another program on SciFi, a documentary by real filmmakers, which is a superior look at the "human side" of alien encounters. It's a shame this Roswell thing is overshadowing it. It's called Abduction Diaries, and it's by Naked Eye Productions, the same people who the Emmy Award-winning film GIRLS LIKE US in 1997.

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
This sounds almost as good as the FOX Apollo Hoax special, which I didn't watch either! :D
Brian

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Well this one at least has a reasonable premise:

Get archeologists from a university to scour the "skip site" (the farmer's site where something skidded across the field, leaving debris all over the place). There's no controversy about where the "skip site" is (as opposed to the differing opinions about where exactly the crash - whatever it actually was - finally ended up a few miles down).

So there's at least a good approach being documented. But no excuses for the hype of the doc itself though.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The "smoking gun" was a guy analyzing a photography of a government guy holding a note so that he could read what was on the note. There was one photo where the note was facing forward, and when he deciphered what [he thought] it said, it was all about a crash of a "disk" and some beings that were in it or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks