What's new

The Rose (Bette Midler)...Fox Studio (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
At one time there was discussion that this title was to be released on DVD. i was wondering if anyone has heard if it is still under consideration.

thanks for your help.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to see "The Rose" come to DVD. Great film with excellent music. Would definitely make it into my collection.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Since this film has been released in Region 4, and is up for pre-order in Region 2, I expect to see it being released in Region 1 withen the next year along with Hello Dolly, A Chorus Line & All That Jazz.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
it hasnt been that long, i guess, since i raised this question...but with Disney releasing several of Ms. Divine's movies...i continue to wonder if this titles is being considered for release..thanks for your help.

thanks

bob

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
As Jay mentioned, THE ROSE would seem to go along just fine with the slate of other FOX musicals in the pipeline. Let's hope we do see them in Region 1, this year.

Jon

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
are you sure this was released in R4?

EZYDvd has no listing for it, nor can i find any reviews on the web.

i did pick up ATJ R4 and it looks great.

pal speed up doesn't seem to be an issue with me , so if i can find The Rose for sale now, i'd probably snap it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks