The Rookies

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Brian Himes, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Brian Himes

Brian Himes Screenwriter

Brian
    Well, with the release of Police Woman - Season 1, there is only one show left on my 70s Cop Shows DVD that hasn't been released in a full season set. The Rookies. Ok Sony, where is it? Let's get this show on DVD and soon. And while you're at it, let's finish up Starsky & Hutch (only one season left), Charlies Angels, SWAT (only one season left) and Good Times (only one season left) this year. If you do, I promise to buy each of them. What do ya say? Deal?

2. Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis Producer

I'd almost forgotten about The Rookies. I'd get that one fast if it was released. Who knows...in this business, "Anything can happen".

3. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

I agree Brian. All of the shows on the '70's cop release I am waiting anxiously for. I just purchased police woman, and although I hadn't seen an ep before the '70's compilation, I now am hooked and really enjopy it. I too am wondering what is taking soooo long with Charlie's Angels (although unofficially announced for season 3) and the last season of Starsky & Hutch.
    All of these shows are excellent fun '70's entertainment!!

4. Michael Alden

Michael Alden Supporting Actor

I have no doubt we'll at least season 1 season on The Rookies at some point. I feel that Sony will put out Police Story as well. How far they go with either of them is questionable but it'll be nice to at least get a season. I was a big fan back then (how great was Kate Jackson?) but the show, as with all Aaron Spelling shows, looks so cheesy today. I'd still buy it though.