What's new

The Road Warrior (1 Viewer)

mike kaminski

Second Unit
Real Name
mike kaminski
So is there no date set for the SD version? At least a time period to expect it in? I really don't get why this is not out. I've held off buying it for over three years because one is "in the works" and the HD version has been out for a long time now. What was the last word from Warners about this?

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
C'mon Mike! You can regularly pick this up for under $7 locally. Even if you just watch it once... I have DVDs on my list that have been "promised" for more than 6 years that still aren't out.

Besides, if you buy it today, they will announce the official release date tomorrow :)

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
^ I know. So do I. But I assumed he meant he hadn't bought any version for waiting. I used to do that, but when less-than-optimum versions in correct AR are so cheap I usually break down. Only when a version is totally butchered do I hold out, and sometimes not even then (e.g. Blade Runner). TRW is one of my favorites. I have noticed that a couple of decent versions of movies have come out recently on a hi def format that costs pretty much the same as the new SD version. I definitely will not buy the SD version if that's the case for this too.

Jrf2

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James
It's disappointing because the new HD transfer is remarkable and you know the SD DVD video is also going to be quite good. They'd better be cooking up some good extras!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks