What's new

Directors The Ripoff/Sequel "Uncool" Tournament (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
MAR, boners and shaving win.

Round 3 - Bracket 1

Jumping over the seats in front of you at a baseball game in order to take away a foul ball from a 4-year old

vs.

Being the last person picked in a pick up game of whatever

Round 3 - Bracket 2

Being forced to listen to the local Top 40 radio station at work for hours on end

vs.

Getting a boner at work for no reason

Terrific Tuesday Bonus Match:

Round 3 - Bracket 3

speedos

vs.

disco

Joke of the day:

A guy walked up to a beautiful young woman in a bar. "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" he said to her.

"I don't know," replied the beautiful young woman. "It depends how personal it is."

"OK," the guy said. "How many men have you slept with?"

"I'm not going to tell you that!" the woman exclaimed. "That's my business!"

"Sorry," said the guy, "I didn't realize you made a living out of it."

:rolleyes::D

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Jumping over the seats in front of you at a baseball game in order to take away a foul ball from a 4-year old

Being forced to listen to the local Top 40 radio station at work for hours on end

speedos vs. disco - well frankly, these are pretty much the same thing if you ask me. :) I have this image of a guy in speedos listening to disco. :shudder:

One is a horrible assault on the eyes, the other an equally horrible assault on the ears. This should pretty easily be the finals. Abstain.

John C. Wilson

Supporting Actor
disco

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Being the last person picked in a pick up game of whatever
speedo

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
disco

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
last picked, top 40, and speedos win.

Round 3 - Bracket 4

The "Why is everyone else so rude?" matchup:

Defacing, not returning or otherwise mistreating something borrowed from a public library

vs.

People talking on cell-phones in a movie theater

Round 3 - Bracket 5

Throwing up in your mouth

vs.

Migraines

Joke of the day:

A young playboy took a blind date to an amusement park. They went for a ride on the Ferris wheel. The ride completed, she seemed rather bored.

"What would you like to do next?" he asked.

"I wanna be weighed," she said.

So the young man took her over to the weight guesser.

"One-twelve," said the man at the scale, and he was absolutely right. Next they rode the roller coaster. After that, he bought her some popcorn and cotton candy, then he asked what else she would like to do.

"I wanna be weighed," she said.

He really latched onto a square one tonight, thought the young man, and using the excuse he had developed a headache, he took the girl home. The girl's mother was surprised to see her home so early, and asked, "What's wrong, dear, didn't you have a nice time tonight?"

"Wousy," said the girl.

Argh. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks