What's new

The Ring: Unrated Edition??? (1 Viewer)

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Arguable spoiler from the above link:

"This is the sequence that I mention in my previous post that sort of eluded that, maybe, the girl was the product of an artificial insemination of the mother with diseased horse semen."

ewwww!

-paul

Malcolm Cleugh

Second Unit
I heard that the R2 version was supposed to have hours of cast and crew interviews. Has anyone seen the disc yet?
This was only a rumour as they had been rated by the BBFC.
The spec is now the same as existing R1, with it currently out on rental only and to buy from 1st Sept.
Edit : Found a review now of R2 http://www.zetaminor.com/dvd/dvdreviews/ring_2002.htm
as R1 but NO DTS

These extras that Univeral/Dreamworks rated could have been for other purposes such as promotional DVDs which also need to be rated, and may well just have been the EPK materials.
I got a free promo DVD for T3 from The Mirror (a newspaper here) that had around 30 minutes of interviews, behind the scenes and trailer which are BBFC certified but are never likely to appear on the DVD, just seem to be EPK you see in film review programmes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks