The Rich List

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Was this already canceled? I didn't watch it last week, but I heard good things about it, so I set up a recording for Wednesday. When I set it up, it said The Rich List at 8pm on Fox. Now, my recording is listed as the O.C. I did a search for the show, and a Fox listing came up, but the page had been removed. I'm thinking they already canned it.

Edit: Well, it's gone.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
I did see it myself...I had to tape it since it was on opposite something else I usualy watch. The feed from my local Fox affiliate was messed up...the picture would freeze from time to time. Beyond that, I felt it was definitely trying for a similar feel to Deal Or No Deal...it had the same kind of gold board where answers went. I wasn't crazy about it but it may have grown on me. Of course, now it will never get that opportunity. Maybe it's just as well. I know that more game shows are on their way and I hope they try for more of their own identity and don't simply try to make us think we're watching Deal Or No Deal...

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
It is gone, but I have a feeling they'll burn off the remaining episodes later in the season or, probably, the summer.

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe not but the show's graphics had a similar feel to them. I doubt we'll ever see it again, either.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Real Name
Tony D.
the show was a huge bore.

the host barely explained what the strategy of the game was.
i felt like this was an ep from late in the season, after those of
us who have been watching already know whats going on.

my wife predicted it would be cancelled before the show was over.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> the host barely explained what the strategy of the game was.

It was simple enough to figure out- bet on how many items on the list you could name & either name that many or force your opponents to fail at doing the same.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Real Name
Tony D.
i know that.

just was a poor presentation and the host was a bore.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaywess