What's new

"The Return of the Living Dead" discussion thread...BRAINS!!! (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
The half-dog! It was mounted on a board, right? I remember that! That's what helped make it a six-beer movie!

Beau

Supporting Actor
Today marks the 18th Anniversary (movie wise, the movie took place on July 3rd, 1984) of the events that happened at the Uneeda Medical Supply warehouse and the Resurrection Funneral Home at Louisville, Kentucky involving the chemical 2-4-5 Trioxin. Just thought that I'd have a little fun with this.:D

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Ahhh, I remember those days, when I first became a zombie. I could eat brains all day without worrying about my figure. People didn't know that a bullet to the brain was all it took. Man, those were some great times.
Now it's all headshots and wisecracks from teenagers who won't even run in fear. :angry:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thought i'd spray a little of that ol' 245 Trioxin gas on this old thread to report that the Sci-Fi channel is airing two original movies this Saturday starting at 7pm!
One's called The Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis and the other is The Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave.
I saw the commercials for them during Ghost Hunters and they look very good, i'll definitely be checking them both out! :emoji_thumbsup:

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Thought i'd spray a little of that ol' 245 Trioxin gas on this old thread to report that the Sci-Fi channel is airing two original movies this Saturday starting at 7pm!

One's called The Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis and the other is The Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave.

I saw the commercials for them during Ghost Hunters and they look very good, i'll definitely be checking them both out!

Eh....I've seen the trailer(s) for the films and frankly they look awful. Like cheap, direct to video awful. The only thing it has in common with the first film is the title.

I'll give them a look on Sci-Fi but.....I'm sure they will be total disasters.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Eh....I've seen the trailer(s) for the films and frankly they look awful. Like cheap, direct to video awful. The only thing it has in common with the first film is the title.
I agree. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Any word on a DVD release? I'd much rather see these uncut and without commercials...

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I've seen the trailer(s) for the films and frankly they look awful.
I agree they'll probably be awful, and part of the awfulness will be that they won't have those enjoyable R rated moments that people had so much fun with in the original films. These kind of films aren't supposed to be sanitized for TV stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks