What's new

The Resident Season 3 (2 Viewers)

Jenny Peerey

Agent
Real Name
Jenny
Any news on releasing on DVD of "The Resident" Season 3? I would love to have it. Also, any news if 9-1-1 Season 3 DVD? I remember last season I had to get Season 2 of 9-1-1 and ended up getting it from China! It works great and I am pleased with it. I wonder if I will have to go with China again with The Resident Season 3? These are my 2 favorite shows and I have no use for these "streaming services" or Prime mess. I want a physical disc I can put into my DVD player and see on the actual TV and not on a little computer screen or a tiny cell phone!

Jenny Peerey

Agent
Real Name
Jenny
Any news on releasing on DVD of "The Resident" Season 3? I would love to have it. Also, any news if 9-1-1 Season 3 DVD? I remember last season I had to get Season 2 of 9-1-1 and ended up getting it from China! It works great and I am pleased with it. I wonder if I will have to go with China again with The Resident Season 3? These are my 2 favorite shows and I have no use for these "streaming services" or Prime mess. I want a physical disc I can put into my DVD player and see on the actual TV and not on a little computer screen or a tiny cell phone!

UPDATE: The Resident Season 3 is being offered on DVD from Amazon! I have already ordered it. I imagine it will be MOD like Season 2 was but that's ok with me. As long as it is "Closed Captioned." In Amazon's description, it says "Subtitled" in English but the description of Season 2 said the same thing and it was NOT Subtitled but Closed Captioned in English and there was no setup menu. For me that is fine because I only speak and understand English but hearing impaired persons would have to make sure that their TV's Closed Captioned is turned on. And there are no other languages besides English that are available. I pointed this out on a post on Amazon's website that they had made a listing error on the Season 2 but, of course, I received no reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks