1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

The Real World seasons

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Josh - V, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Josh - V

Josh - V Auditioning

Any clue if MTV/Paramount will ever come out with the complete season of The Real World?

I know they have complete season 1 and complete las vegas season. But that is only 2 of like 10 right now.

2. Jason_V

Jason_V Producer

Jason
    I would snap up New Orleans before the thing could warm a shelf. Very very imporant season for me personally.

3. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

I'd buy a lot of them. But I doubt any will come out. It sucks because Las Vegas isn't even complete. I has no pre show or reunion.[​IMG]

4. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

First & Second season were the best

5. David Rain

David Rain Screenwriter

Dave
    I watched the show for years but have lost interest in how manufactured they have become. I believe the show peaked in season 3. I'd love for more of the early seasons to be released but frankly the 1st season release was terribly done. I could understand the music being replaced but it could have been replaced a lot better than it was. One of the big problems with that release was how it was edited. Some of the episodes had NO opening credits at all. And I believe most, if not all, of them have NO closing credits either, despite the fact that those often featured extra footage. So not only do they have hundreds of hours of unused footage from every season that they have chosen not to use as extras on their sets but they have also taken away footage that was originally part of the episodes. Very badly done.

6. wiseguy182

wiseguy182 Auditioning

i have all aired episodes, reunion and stuff you never saw.

7. Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

You, and me both.

Julie Stoffer is a knockout.......I miss her on G4[​IMG]

Planet Julie

8. Roni F

Roni F Stunt Coordinator

I would definitely buy the San Francisco, Boston and New Orleans seasons if they were available.