1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

THE REAL McCOYS - Season 4 coming June 29th

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Gary OS, May 13, 2010.

1. Gary OS

Gary OS Producer

Gary
    According to the latest email I got from ClassicFlix Infinity Entertainment will be releasing the fourth season of The Real McCoys in June. Glad to see Infinity isn't dead in the water and that they are still releasing this series.

Gary "that was welcomed news" O.

2. smithb

smithb Screenwriter

It's good to hear that both another season will be released and that Infinity is still releasing titles. I'm still hoping for that on again, off again Wyatt Earp season 2 to be released. It was suppose to be last Fall, then I heard this summer, but nothing definitive that I know of.

3. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Screenwriter

Willard
    This is fantastic news. Is it up for preorder anywhere?

4. DeWilson

DeWilson Cinematographer

Denny
    Yeh,but will these be edited like past releases?

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Stunt Coordinator

I would imagine that the McCoys will be cut. Afterall, the first 3 seasons were so why expect anything different. We've been watching them for years in shorter version. Kinda used to it now. Just think about the positives here. You have an extra 4 minutes of the day to do as you please. Give someone you care about an extended hug or write off the extra minutes and go stand in a short line at your favorite ice cream shop. Hey, the lists are endless.

6. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Screenwriter

Willard
    How's that for psitive thinking.

7. DeWilson

DeWilson Cinematographer

Denny
    Edited mean they can cram more episodes onto a disc!

8. RBailey

RBailey Stunt Coordinator

John Hall
    All 6 seasons of THE REAL McCOYS are currently available free for Amazon Prime members. Sadly they are the edited versions. I've been watching the final season episodes which I can't remember ever seeing. My parents must have stopped watching after the switch from ABC to CBS and the loss of Kathy Nolan in the cast. Episode 1 of Season 6 features a beautiful Tina Louise guest starring role and Episode 3 focuses on Andy Clyde and a reunion of his old Army buddies. It's a Killer's Row of old pros in the cast with Emory Parnell, Allen Jenkins and Vince Barnett along with Brennan, Clyde and Madge Blake.

BobO'Link likes this.
  9. BobO'Link

BobO'Link Producer

Howie
    ^Thanks for the heads up! My sister and I watched The Real McCoys until that move. CBS moved it to 8pm Central on Sundays. We didn't get home from church until 8:20 or later (usually later) so totally missed that last season.

That Thursday slot was great and they had excellent company those last two ABC years with The Donna Reed Show as the lead in and My Three Sons right after.