What's new

The Rat Patrol (1 Viewer)

Charles H

Screenwriter
According to DVDEmpire, Sony is bringing out the first season of THE RAT PATROL on 1/31/2006.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

Probably as a result of Image Entertainment's success with Combat! I'll very likely be picking this up.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
This is GREAT news! I'd almost forgotten about this one. Since I have all of the Combat! series, this one's a great companion buy. Gord, Dave, any info on this release from your sources?

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
I had actually started transferring my film chain masters on the show but I'll pick this up (if it's complete). I'm sure this is probably one that was on the books by MGM before they were bought by Sony. Whether or not they'll finish the series, I wouldn't count on it.

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
I just wonder if Sony had the idea to put this out or if it's something that MGM had already put in the works before the merger. Considering how long it takes to go from starting the process to a street date, I'm assuming MGM had this already set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks