What's new

The Pumpkin Eater (1 Viewer)

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
The Pumpkin Eater was one of the first movies I streamed from Prime when I got my first Roku 10+ years ago. I've rewatched it on Prime but it hasn't been on lately. It is inexpensive to purchase on Prime at $8. Has anyone compared the picture quality of the streaming version to the Powerhouse-Indicator Blu-ray?
Thanks in advance.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
If anyone has streamed this and then bought the Blu-ray I'd be interested in your comments on picture quality?

If anyone knows the history of this on home video (number of versions/transfers etc) I'm interested in your comments?

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Great film and excellent performances by Anne Bancroft and Peter Finch. For a long time i did have my burned disc copy of a TCM broadcast until Indicator released a nice looking Blu-ray with a commentary which was good to hear.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
Great film and excellent performances by Anne Bancroft and Peter Finch. For a long time i did have my burned disc copy of a TCM broadcast until Indicator released a nice looking Blu-ray with a commentary which was good to hear.
Hi Angelo, thanks for responding. I take it your burned copy was a DVD? I'm a little surprised no one else has done a comparison of versions, oh well.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Hi Angelo, thanks for responding. I take it your burned copy was a DVD? I'm a little surprised no one else has done a comparison of versions, oh well.
I have a few stand alone Panasonic dvd recorders and bought them new before they were yanked away from the market due to nervous studio companies. I still use it to record my favorite shows off of my DirecTV receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks