What's new

Press Release The President's Guardian Comic Book Signing 2018 (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I've been spending too much of my entertainment money on Blu-rays lately (surprise...not) to justify buying it at this time. But if you're giving them away, sure. I'd be happy to read the work of a fellow HTF member.

you would have to win it first. The comic book is only 4 bucks plus shipping.

the question: What was the first superhero movie that you saw?

from Superman to batman to flash gordon to other comic book movies.
there is no right or wrong answer. Lets begin!

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I have another show today at dimple records off arden..1-3 this afternoon.. come and say hello.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Jacob - My copy arrived last week (very quick shipping, by the way) and even though I'm not much of a comic book reader (I think the last one I read was the comic adaptation of Alien 3 back in the early 90s)), I really enjoyed what you did. Congratulations. Lost of seeds planted in this first edition that I think will be fun to watch grow and develop. And congratulate the Beth Varni on the superb artwork!

Again, congratulations on this...and bravo!

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Thank you for the kind words. Beth Varni artwork is amazing. She captured the tone of the story that I was after.

Jacob

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I am doing a show on June 2, 2018 in my hometown of Auburn. Here is the press release.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Auburn, California – TPG is proud to announce the Auburn debut of The President’s Guardian comic book, a new super hero comic by Jacob Rubinstein, illustrated by Beth Varni and Executive Producer is Michael Lynch.

The Auburn comic book signing, by author Jacob Rubinstein, will be June 2, from 1-3pm, at Comic Comix, 230 Palm Ave, Auburn (near Riebe’s Auto Parts on Palm and Hwy 49).

The President’s Guardian features a new female super hero, a female super villain, and a woman president, who is in desperate need of a guardian. Malia with her super powers is recruited to protect the first woman president from the evil Isabel, Malia’s long-lost neglected sister who also has super powers. Isabel is methodically murdering former presidents and is threatening to take over Congress. Can Malia save the President, Washington DC and the world from Isabel’s malicious path of destruction?

Press Release Contact Information:

TPG Productions

Michael Lynch, Co-owner & Executive Producer

[email protected] - 530-613-4732

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I must admit, I am not a huge comic books fan. When I was a kid, I read Richie Rich comics religiously which I am certain is not going to impress anyone that was into DC or Marvel fare.

I did read Jacob's comic book last evening. It was a very short, easy read. I ended up enjoying it. The illustrations were very well done.

I hope Jacob is able to get an actual movie made from his screenplay. I wish him the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks