What's new

The Practice is coming! (1 Viewer)

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
The season of The Practice that I really want is the final one which intro's Alan Shore and Denny Crane.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by Wezzo /t/253690/the-practice-is-coming#post_3870638
I saw this on Play but I wondered if it was the UK show The Practice? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Practice_%281985_TV_series%29
Fremantle release a lot of UK shows.. I really hope it is the US series, though.
I'm assuming this is the US series, as Fremantle have released some US shows in the past.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Final 3D front cover artwork for The Practice: The Complete First and Second Seasons (source: Play.com):

3947e678_26543664_500x500_1.jpeg

John Stuart

Agent
Real Name
John Stuart
I really hope we don't end up only with a PAL speedup version from the never released episodes (Play.com states it's a R2 disc). The Practice was a great show and sadly forgotten.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
John Stuart said:
I really hope we don't end up only with a PAL speedup version from the never released episodes (Play.com states it's a R2 disc).
Whether or not it's sped-up will depend on whether the masters they used were taken directly from film prints (better visual quality, but would have speed-up) or standards conversions from NTSC tape masters (perhaps not as good visual quality, but at least there would be no sound speed-up).

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Am hoping the Ally McBeal episode "The Inmates" (the first part of a two-part crossover with The Practice (the second part being the episode "Axe Murderer") might be included as a bonus feature, but won't too surprised if if it isn't. Dylan McDermott would cross over again to Ally McBeal (in the episode "These Are the Days").

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Couple of DVD extras included in Mediumrare's set of the first and second seasons (source: Play.com):

- Featurette: Setting Up The Practice
- Stills gallery.

noodlesoup

Auditioning
Real Name
the
Can anyone test whether this DVD is region free? If it is, I will buy it and watch it on my region 4 locked macbook.

noodlesoup

Auditioning
Real Name
the
Is there anyone who owns the new The Practice DVD that can confirm whether it's region free or region locked? If it's region free, I'll buy it and watch it on my region 4 locked macbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks