What's new

The Practice 5/2/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And so the show is winding down.

The Jimmy subplot barely registered anything of interest. Total yawner.

Eleanor finally gets in a punch (literally) by the end of the episode as she lets Hannah have it for Hannah's attempt at sandbagging Eleanor with tons of paperwork in the discovery process for a liability case.

Eleanor spooked the hell out of Denny Crane, and he like it.

Sally keeps the pressure on Alan, but somehow Alan finds the will to keep her at bay. Tara finally gets Alan to 'fess up about his feelings towards her.

At Eugene's hearing for the judge's spot, the committee of judges grill Eugene mightily, and Eugene's character comes into question. Then Bobby shows up to set the record straight (he also gets in a few other barbs on the character of public figures). Eugene gets the position while he pays a visit to Bobby. It's one of the few times I can remember seeing Eugene smile and laugh really heartily.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I'm going to miss this show. I thought this was the best season... really liked Spader's role.

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Denny Crane.

Great episode. Liked it alot. Like where they've been going with the characters, and could really see revisiting them, especially Jimmy and Eugene.

...Denny...Crane.

Mike Soltis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
I liked how they were taking Hannah off on a stretcher in the background of the last scene.

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
First time ever seeing Eugene smile - wow - he looked like a totally different person. Nice seing Bobby again, although he looked like his new legal career is not going well enough so he can eat and shave...he looked like a Survivor contestant. Maybe the anemic look was because he was filming somethng else at the time of the Practice cameo.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Anybody have the feeling that there might be a spin off generated since they introduced lots of new characters in the Crane firm?

Ok episode. Bobby's up to his old tricks again with the dramatic speech. I'm ready for the end of the Practice. Disappointed with smaller roles for Capshaw as the noob lawyer. Crane's firm has potential.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Cool. That will be fun to watch. There are some interesting dynamics going on there. Yay, more Tara!;)

NolanJ

Second Unit
I can't imagine William Shatner being in the show next year tho... especially with the Alzheimer's angle.

If he shows up next year, I would imagine maybe guest appearing in 4 or 5 episodes, but not a full season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks