The Practice 12/07/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Oh my, Alan is chewing up more of the scenery, and it's hilarious.

"I'm going to get myself off."

"No one slaps my twice, at least not on my face."

2. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I love Alan Shore. Normally bringing in a new guy and making him the main character would be a disaster, btu here it's been great. They guy is like Richard Fish and John Cage rolled into one.

3. Dan Hitchman

Dan Hitchman Cinematographer

Great episode. [​IMG]

Although, they have pretty much lain to rest the question of whether or not Alan Shore really does care about anyone other than himself. Pretty early on in the season (and further back than this episode), and fairly obviously I might add (but he's still fun nonetheless). I wonder if they'll explore why he deems it necessary to be so smarmy to others (especially women), when it seems to be a big act (probably dealing with low self esteem and this is his way to compensate or some such personality problem).

Rhona Mitra... oh my! What a babe!! :b

Not knowing much about the actress (except for the fact that she may have been the template for Lara Croft), is she really British and showing us that she can dump the accent easily on a whim, or is she from the U.S. playing a British character?

Dan

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

She's British.

5. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

What's with the Practice now? Eugene owns the firm and he rarely gets airtime. I mean, I like the Alan Shore character but he's like the main guy now. I thought it was supposed to be Eugene or at least that's what the credits lead you to believe.

Now this Alan Shore character deservers a paragraph of his own. [​IMG] . I don't know whether to like him or hate him. Spader is doing a great job playing this role. But the character himself is a little weird. He's so fake. Will he be like that for the rest of the season/show?

Has anyone heard anything about bringing Bobby back?

6. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

Decent episode. Looks like Jimmy and Jamie and as of last night, Eugene, are just window dressing now.

Anyhow, I'm still annoyed that the "mass exodus" of characters (Lindsay, Bobby, Helen, Rebecca and Lucy?) have not been addressed.

7. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I was wondering, with Tara ending up in court so often, is Jimmy stuck answering the phone? They don't have a proper receptionist anymore.

8. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

Nah, that's Jamie's job now.[​IMG] Remember the 2nd or third episode where Tara and Jamie got into a tiff regarding answering the phones? Just speculation. I'm sure they all answer the phones now.