What's new

The Practice 11/23/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Concealing Evidence"

James Spader simply owns this show right now. Alan Shore's questionable scruples and Robin Hood outlook on the law makes this show a guilty pleasure.

Both cases center around Shore's involvement, and the lengths he's willing to go in using the law and the gray area of the law to help his clients is admirable in some ways, and oh so loathsome in others.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Agreed. he's the main thing keepign the show interesting. The blackmail scheme was incredibly ballsy.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I agree, after a day of laying down sod in my backyard, I had to stay up to see what he did at the end (re: blackmail). Gotta love it.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm liking the show a lot right now. The only thing I don't like is that it seems to focus entirely on Shore. I hope that they are able to go and focus on others a little later in the season(good development between him and the others, though).

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Spader is hypnotic, I will buy this season when it becomes a box set.

"I don't hug clients, I grope them sometimes."

Don Black

Screenwriter
How can they get a contingency fee on a concealed bribe? It would seem callous to document such activity.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Hey, if my lawyer managed to get me eight million, when we were aiming for three hundred thousand, I think I'd throw a few mil his way.

Or, as Dan says, Alan just passed on six mil.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks