The Practice 1/18/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

The subplot dealing with Tara and Alan was amusing as far as the foreplay between them as they do something really smarmy: tape and photograph a client's cheating wife who wants a divorce and a 50-50 split of the communal property. Alan gets busted and gets a talking to by Eugene and Elenor, but they don't fire him...yet. Tara keeps Alan at bay because she recognized that Alan's got some issues he needs to deal with because he's a bit messed up inside.

The subplot dealing with the client of Jimmy and Jamie was more comical because it felt like watching an old joke unfold as Ralph Waite plays a guy looking for revenge on those responsible for his daughter's death. I saw through it much earlier than either of the lawyers, but it was sadly amusing.

2. Diallo B

Diallo B Screenwriter

IMO,

after the suspense of last week, this was the worst episode of the season. i will be surprised if this show gets renewed.

3. James T

James T Screenwriter

I thought it was pretty funny how Alan got the name tag for the cheating wife and how he planted pictures all over the room.

I watch the Practice on and off and this wasn't that bad. It's certainly differnt from the previous seasons.