What's new

The Powerpuff Girls: The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

WhitneyG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Whitney
I am disappointed that it will be on DVD-18 discs, but will be purchasing it anyway. Though, I'll definitely be buying it from someone with a good return policy in case I get a bad disc in there.

I've seen some complaining elsewhere about double-dipping issues, which is nonsense. The cost of the first season and the complete series together is far less than anyone would have spent if the season sets had continued. Would we have saved more money if they had started with a complete series? Of course, but we're still saving money over season sets anyway.

Nick Zbu

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick Zbu
My only complaint is the discs they're using. Just use single-sided ones and call it a day.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
ACK!!! They're double sided disks? For the price they're asking? Forget that ... Looks like I won't be buying this collection. This really sucks.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Wha? The price is $59.97 SRP for the content of 6 discs that are double-sided, double-layered "DVD-18's". That means that you'll be able to get it from Amazon (one they put it up for pre-order) for around $40-$45. For the complete series (78 eps, which means it's like 50 cents an ep!), the holiday special, and a decent number of extras.

I'm getting two copies: one for my own house, and one for my 4-year-old niece (who absolutely adores the "puhpuff guls", as she adorably pronounced it to me the other week).

Kevin Martinez

Second Unit
But if the DVD-18's Warner is using are even half as prone to defects as Universal's were, some of that content might be inaccessible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yacubjkc
Recent bookmarks