What's new

The Power of Bose Marketing (again) (1 Viewer)

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
In Out of Sight, when they're at the rich guy's house, you can see he has a THX certified audio system.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Also I noticed that in the show "Friends" that when Joey and Chandler lived together, they had Martin Logan speakers.
Anyone know anything about the bulbous blue things that replaced the M-Ls on Friends? They are slightly larger than monitor sized and are snowman shaped. They are a metallic bright blue.

ChristianT

Grip
The movie was definitely Losers, and they definitely banged the ML speaker into the wall. If you look closely, you can even see sheetrock residue and paint left on the top of the speaker as they try to muscle it around the corner. What is even worse is the speakers are hooked up to what looks like an Aiwa mini shelf system. You know the ones with all of the pretty eq lights dancing in an array of vibrant colors? Later in the movie, you can see Jason Biggs roommate come in and turn on a song on the shelf system to start dancing.
How can young people learn to respect quality and value when they see incidents like this in movies? It's a shame.
Christian

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
I'm thinking that the MLs on Friends have been replaced by something from B&W, but I may be wrong. Anybody know for sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks