The Popularity of SVS is Spreading

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff_N, Aug 17, 2001.

1. Jeff_N

Jeff_N Agent

I was at a local HT shop, and I was looking at some subwoofers, and the salesman asked if I was looking to buy a subwoofer. I said that I already had a very good sub, and he asked what kind. Well, I told him that I have an SVS, and that he might not have heard about it because it was a internet based company. He indicated that he hasn't seen any, but that some customers had come in looking for them.
    Tom and Ron, how soon until we see SVS at our local stores? Maybe at Sam's or CostCo! (Just kidding!) [​IMG]

2. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

Too funny!
    Good thing we got them early. [​IMG]

3. Ron Stimpson

Ron Stimpson Stunt Coordinator

Dealers are possible some day, but Sams? Costco?
    Not bloody likely.
    Can you imagine try to support products for customers that get 1 gallon containers of salsa and subwoofers in the same trip?
    SVS Tech Support: "No Sir, the subwoofer is the black thing, the SALSA HAS no binding posts!".
    Ron

4. Mike LS

Mike LS Supporting Actor

Hey....don't forget the 50lb box of hotdogs (bought by someone who only needs a 10 pack...."but it's just such a good deal!!!")
    I will give the ole' warehouse clubs some credit....they're becoming great places to buy DVD's. It's about impossible to find a DVD at Sams that's more expensive than $15. And most of those are new releases.