What's new

The Police: "Classics" SACD $11.99, online or B&M (1 Viewer)

JamesY

Stunt Coordinator
Don't know if people are aware of this, but BestBuy.com has the new "The Police - Every Breath You Take: The Classics" SACD hybrid listed for $11.99. The listing on the site is just for the "CD" version, but you can read in the fine print that it is the price for the SACD hybrid. Shipping is free.

At a B&M BestBuy, I saw the disc for $15.99, so all I did to get the $11.99 price is just buy it online, and select "in-store pickup" as the delivery method. You can try to deal with their customer service:rolleyes:to get a web pricematch, but YMMV!

$11.99 + tax = $12.78 Cheapest price I could find!

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Anyone know anything about the SACD release? When did it come out?
Is it a stereo or 5.1 SACD, or both?
If it's 5.1, how does it compare to the DTS 5.1 release?

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Bizarre; if you pull the item description up from you shopping cart it displays the new release date (3/4/03)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Hopefully that price will stay the same for a few days....I should be getting a BestBuy $10 coupon soon. :)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Curcuit City also has many of the Police SACD titles at $12.99,
Every Breath You Take: The Classics Hybrid $13.99
Live SACD-SL $24.99
Ghost in the Machine SACD-SL $12.99
Outlandos d'Amour SACD-SL $12.99
Reggatta de Blanc SACD-SL $12.99
Synchronicity SACD-SL $12.99
Zenyatta Mondatta SACD-SL $12.99

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
These prices are at the .com
Just search Police under music, not under SACD.
I have not called my local BM yet to check the prices.

JamesY

Stunt Coordinator
My local Circuit City never carries any SACDs, except the same 4 or 5 in the back, back corner (Kind of Blue, Tapestry, Thriller)...

Shipping is free right now, and most of the SACD's I've ordered have shipped the same day.

Pink Floyd's DSOTM is $13.99 there for pre-order right now, which is the same price as Bestbuy.com and cheaper than Elusive Disc or Acoustic Sound.

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
Costco has the "remastered" cd's for $9.99, are these the SACD releases? I looked all over the box but couldn't find any reference to SACD.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Craig,

Were the CDs in digipak or jewel case packaging? The SACD/CD hybrids are digipaks. The older CD-only version from a few years ago (which also states it's a remaster) is in a plastic jewel case.

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
they were in cardboard packaging the size of a regular CD jewel case, they were not regular jewel cases. i'm not sure what a digipak is. since these just hit Costco and include all of the Police titles mentioned, I don't think these are from a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks