What's new

The Plus upgrade (1 Viewer)

Tam Nguyen

Grip
Well I too, in the process of return the 20-30CS to get the CS+ w/s1000 (single sub). If the single CS really does rock, I think a CS+ even does a better job.

Just got the 20-39CS a few days ago and have chance to hear it for the first time. Although have no SPL meter, but I can tell that output level is more than match with my old and fried FSR-15 (I didnt think I give the Velo proper calibration then). I used the FSR-15 plate amp to drive the CS. It did a good job until the thermal protection kicks in. This bother me though.

For this reason and others as well that prompt me to go to the Plus.

BTW, this is my first time joinning the forum.

Tam N.

Brian Corr

Supporting Actor
Welcome to the forum.
Let us know how the plus compares.
Also, since you are in mckinney, I wanted to let you know about the Dallas Home Theater Group.
Link Removed
Just a bunch of guys that get together, check out equipment, swap DVD's, refer people to get deals, etc.

Tam Nguyen

Grip
I meant to post this on other thread ("I finally take the plunge") but didnt realize when it is too late.
yes, I definately post the comparision when I receive my order. But first, have to return the CS for credit:)
Tam N.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks